You can be a better guide than any map or navigation system. Optum is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders within the health care system. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance, elite teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
As part of the Experience Design team, the Information Design team is responsible for partnering with groups across the organization to document our consumer experiences and identify opportunities where we can improve the experience.
The Senior Consumer Experience Consultant responsible for facilitating journey mapping workshops (in - person and virtual), conducting stakeholder interviews and developing discussion guides. The Senior Information Designer must be able analyze large amounts of data and synthesize it into concise key findings and recommendations. If you thrive on exceeding goals and making things better than you found them, this role might be for you.
- Transforms complex quantitative and qualitative data and insights into visual displays to more effectively tell the story and advance understanding relative to consumer needs throughout the project lifecycle
Strives to develop and institute best practices to present information in a way that supports visual thinking fostering efficient and effective understanding with a minimum of conscious effort by a broad range of audiences
- Leads medium - sized, cross - functional groups ranging from senior level executives to front line team members in journey mapping exercises and distills into a visual depiction of the journeys
- Creates archetypes and personas rooted in the Experience Design teams research considering goals, behaviors and attitudes in addition to characteristics appropriate for a given initiative
- Willingness to constructively challenge current thinking across the enterprise, pushing boundaries and driving change that will deliver exceptional consumer - centric experiences
- Experience gathering requirements from the client / business and documenting
- Experience with process improvement, workflow and evaluation of business processes
- Rigorous attention to detail and follow through
- Partner with groups across the organization to document our consumer experiences and identify opportunities where we can improve the experience
- Evaluate business processes and identify process improvements
- Lead cross-functional groups in journey mapping exercises and distill information gathered into visual depiction of the consumer journey