Senior Customer Service Representative - Norristown, PA(Job Number:708702)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Already Fortune 25, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed.
- Ensures quality customer service for internal and external customers:
- Responds to incoming customer service requests, both verbal and written.
- Identifies and assesses customers' needs quickly and accurately.
- Solves problems systematically, using sound business judgment.
- Partners with other billing and eligibility department representatives to resolve complex customer service inquiries.
- Monitors delegated customer service issues to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
- Applies appropriate communication techniques when responding to customers, particularly in stressful situations.
- Informs and educates new customers regarding billing/invoicing set up and billing/payment procedures.
- Places outgoing phone calls to complete follow-up on customer service requests as necessary.
- Responds to customer service inquiries in writing as necessary.
- Processes member terminations (i.e. phone disenrollment).
- Establishes and demonstrates competency in eligibility, billing and receivable systems and associated applications. Implements customer service strategies and recommends related improvements/enhancements.
- Maintains timely, accurate documentation for all appropriate transactions.
- Makes corrections and adjustments.
- Consistently meets established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards.
- Proactively seeks to further develop billing and accounts receivable competencies.
- Keeps management abreast of all outstanding issues.
- Adapts procedures, processes, and techniques to meet the more complex position requirements.
- Participates in load balancing.
- Addresses special (ad-hoc) projects as appropriate.
- Seeks involvement in continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Ensures quality customer service for internal and external customers.
Job Phone Support
Primary Location US-PA-Norristown
Organization O360 Quest
Number of Openings 1