Senior Data Modeling Analyst (Data Scientist) - Minnetonka, MN(Job Number:704376)
Can you make numbers talk to you? Do you like hearing what they have to say?
We are looking for a data analyst who can build predictive models, run regressions and understand the results. You will be a consulting detective using advanced data analysis techniques to find out things like: Where are the best customers? Why do they buy? What makes them happy?
You will get to work with a team of data lovers just like you, using a variety of data sources to uncover insights and solve key business problems for our partners in Distribution, Sales, Network, Product, Market Research and Marketing. Your business-savvy, real-world solutions will improve results for both our customers and our company.
- Collaborate with team members and business partners to determine problem definition and requirements, manage expectations, and meet timelines
- Propose innovative ways to look at problems using machine learning & data mining
- Use appropriate sampling, data preparation, analytic and statistical methodology to develop predictive models; combine this with business strategy skills to develop solutions that leverage datasets of any quantity, shape or size
- Discover insights and opportunities using statistical, data mining and visualization techniques
- Document, summarize and communicate findings, verbally and visually, in a way that is easily understood by internal business partners
- Seek out new data sources that fill gaps and improve models
- Help source, clean and verify integrity of data used for analysis
- Support business needs around analytics, predictive modeling and business intelligence
- Cross-train with team members on software skills, data sources and other work aspects
Job IT Data Warehousing/Analytics
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization E&I Local Markets Dist Strat
Number of Openings 1