Senior Digital Analyst
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Internet of Everything
What You’ll Do
The Senior Digital Analyst is a critical position on the Online team. You will have responsibility for understanding the eCommerce and lead generation business model for WebEx and Cisco Spark. You will provide insights on visitor and customer web and mobile behavior and work to continually optimize customer experience for acquisition, retention and growth. You will work with a collaborative team to deliver great user experiences and data driven decisions.
· Technical lead on implementing and enhancing our web analytics and optimization environment
· Provide guidance across the team for implementing tracking for all customer facing pages using Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, defining and maintaining segments for consistent insights
· Data analysis, metrics and reporting. Includes analysis of complex web and mobile behavior providing insights on trends and issues. Make recommendations for improvements based on findings
· Provide expertise to optimize sites using A/B and multivariate testing using Adobe Test, analyze findings and make recommendations
· Optimization programs developer from implementation to analysis
· Proactive identification of site issues, working with cross functional teams to test and implement resolutions
· Understand and apply key data structures for other business data sources in order to define effective insights for full customer journey management
· Key player in identifying areas of opportunity and growth.
· Keep current with leading edge industry and best practices.
· Primary liason with web analytics solution vendors for subject matter expertise
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco’s Collaboration Group is a fast growing industry leader in cutting edge solutions that change the way IT is consumed. Here, you’ll be part of a team leading Insights for the Cloud Collaboration Online team. You’ll be part of a team that leads the SMB eCommerce and Lead Generation activities for the Market Leader in collaboration solutions. You’ll collaborate with a group that is passionate about transforming the world and delivering great customer web and mobile experiences.
Who You Are
· Proficient with Adobe Analytic suite, (or equivalent analytics tool)
· BS Business, Computer Science or equivalent technical related degree and 5 to 7 yrs relevant experience.
· Strong software skills, including Advanced MS Excel knowledge (macros, pivot tables, etc).
· Familiarity with data reporting and visualization tools, experience with Business Objects, Tableau a plus
· Excellent analytical abilities and passion for data centered decision making
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Strong influencing skills. Able to work collaboratively across multiple teams
· Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex initiatives in a timely manner
· Solid understanding of eCommerce business model, metrics and analytic requirements
· Technical implementation skills for implementing process/tool Updates/upgrades and documenting
· Experienced with testing and optimization discipline. Demonstrated ability to recognize and recommend changes to optimize key metrics for growth and experience.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.bs?&?Kk