Senior Director, Enterprise Clinic Integration (RN) - San Antonio, TX(Job Number:692294)
The Senior Director, Enterprise Clinic Integration has Enterprise management responsibilities for Clinic Integrations to include both Micro and Macro Integrations. This position provides direct leadership to the Integrations team. You will have accountability for successful collaboration with physicians, and will work cross-functionally with all other functions in the corporation including acquisitions, contracting, credentialing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, claims, compliance, marketing, sales, medical management, finance, member services, IT, and facilities to achieve market goals and objectives. You will facilitate creation and execution of local market integration strategies and action plans. This will include planning, budgeting, forecasting, facilities planning, and reporting for each market actively involved in integrations.
You will collaborate and drive efforts to effectively analyze data/processes and implement changes, best practices and initiatives throughout the multiple clinical operations/facilities; there will be impact on over 450 physicians and potential for over 600 contracted healthcare providers. As the Senior Director you will be an influential senior leader who must engage other leaders and develop strong relationships across the business that will drive successful initiatives/projects to completion.
This position will be located in San Antonio, TX.
Local and overnight travel is required – 50-75% of the time
- Actively participate as a member of the leadership team
- Participate in strategic and operational integration planning for the enterprise and facilitate the execution of the plan within each assigned market
- Facilitate development and execution of comprehensive integration action plans and strategy for each market
- Have continual interaction with partners including Medical Directors, Administrators, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Financial Officers and Vice Presidents of Various Cross functional departments
- Liaison with inside and outside legal counsel on focused legal issues related Health Care Industry and other legal matters (contract review and Federal and State regulatory issues)
- Participate in budgeting, forecasting, and reporting for each market integration
- Provide cross functional leadership across the enterprise by maintaining open communication, identifying, resolving cross functional issues, continually improving cross functional policies/procedures/work flows and support systems and proactively facilitates staff development to achieve the goals and objectives of each assigned market
- Maintain effective integration team to support the integration efforts
- Oversee the effectiveness and efficiency of team members to achieve initiative goals
- Direct on-going evaluation and conduct analysis to measure outcomes and report results
- Conduct research and complex analysis to interpret information on initiative issues and problems to make informed decisions or for making recommendations to key stakeholders
- Provide regular reports to executive team and stakeholders
- Identify, direct, communicate, and execute continuous quality improvement activities or processes to ensure initiative outcomes are met
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
Job Med & Clin Ops-General Mgmt
Primary Location US-TX-San Antonio
Other Location US-FL-Tampa
Organization WellMed Medical Mgmt, Inc
Number of Openings 1