Senior Director, M&A
Job Title: Senior Director, M&A
Location: Purchase, NY
As a senior member of a group of highly skilled corporate development executives, the Senior Director, Mergers & Acquisitions will be leading M&A activities for PepsiCo in one of its three key regions.
- Lead cross-functional team to execute a wide range of mission-critical and strategic M&A transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, minority investments
- Collaborate with Sectors / Business Units and Corporate senior executives to develop multi-year M&A strategy / pipeline
- Influence key decision makers to align and advance on transactions and initiatives
- Cultivate and leverage external relationships
- Develop and mentor rest of the M&A team and build a strong talent bench for the Company
- 8 -10 years of post-MBA transaction execution experience either in corporate development / M&A department of a corporation, or an investment bank or similar financial services institution. Private equity experience also applicable.
- Work within a management consulting firm's M&A/Corporate development practice that specializes in the transaction process, as well as identification and analysis, would be appropriate.
- Highly experienced leading large cross-functional teams in a global, matrix organization
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple complex M&A projects in parallel
- Strategic thinker with the ability to think big picture without losing sight to details
- Skillful at building trust with and influencing senior-level stakeholders
- Proven ability to hit the ground running and adapt to new environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Food and/or beverage experience, as well as related consumer products background is preferred, but company will consider exceptional candidates with relevant skill sets from other industries.
- Upward mobility to help PepsiCo build a world-class senior finance executive bench
- MBA from top Business School highly preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel 25% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116978BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.