Senior Finance Analyst-Global Procurement Center of Excellence
Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst-Global Procurement Center of Excellence
Location: Purchase, NY
The Senior Analyst, FP&A Procurement Finance role supports the Global Procurement Centre of Excellence (COE) organization and the Global Procurement FP&A team. Global categories include Flexible Packaging, Rigid Packaging, and Agricultural Commodities, with average category spend of about $2BN - $3BN.
The role is responsible for supporting the global category financial processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the preparation of sub-category commodity financial reporting for the North America business, incl. periodic YOY full-year inflation outlook and spend forecasts, periodic passback/variance forecasts, and period close variance analysis against plan / previous forecasts
- Provide sub-category teams with insightful financial analysis related to Global RFP tenders
- Identify and validate productivity savings, and ensure efficient and accurate communication to support business decisions and strategy development
- Track and report progress on key productivity projects
- Support financial processes for the sub-category long term Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan with key causes of change analysis
- Support contract management process (review/approve contracts, contract logs, obligation reporting, etc.) and related SOX controls
- Collaborate and build relationships across all global Sectors and functions
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on business performance and various productivity initiatives
The key stakeholders this position interacts with include GP Finance team (Associate Manager through Sr. Finance Director level), Category teams (Managers through Sr. Director level) and GP Controls team
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Economics required; MBA preferred
- 3+ years finance or control related experience (Corporate Finance experience preferred)
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, VBA), including processing large volume data and interfacing with corporate reporting systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interacting with various levels of the organization
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to work quickly and accurately while handling competing priorities Ability to collaborate and influence others to drive functional priorities
- High level of attention to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113522BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.