Senior Financial Analyst - Global Groups
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst - Global Groups
Location: Purchase, NY
- Own Global Groups G&A and A&M financial AOP / forecast processes and the analysis of actual results; present to senior leadership each period
- Day to day ownership of GNG G&A, GNG A&M, Commercialization G&A, Functional Support G&A and EVP Global Groups G&A
- Own Cause of Change analyses and provide insights into the key drivers of the business results
- Support Global Groups Smart Spend results consolidation
- Support Global Groups sector billing process - planning and forecasting potential true-ups to plan
- Partner with Planning team members at Corporate, Sectors, and key markets
- Provide ad-hoc analytical and financial process support, as well as to special projects
- Build strong working relationships with business partners across Marketing, Insights, Control and the broader PepsiCo Planning organization
- Primarily works with G finance team, Budget Owners, Corporate FP&A, Control teams, & Regional FP&A teams
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting, CPG finance experience a plus
- 3 + years of relevant experience
- Strong excel/financial modeling skills and advanced problem solving skills
- Strong managerial and business partnering skills and ability to influence senior management
- Ability to work as a team player and lead cross functional teams
- Effective in informal and formal presentations or communications
- Experience with SAP and HFM a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114524BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.