Senior Human Resources Coordinator
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Coordinator
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Human Resources
This Sr HR Coordinator will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR and reporting support for all NAB Supply Chain Shared Services groups including Transportation, Engineering, Strategic Initiatives and HSE (approximately 2700 employees) and will also provide support to Field Sales Operations & Customer Service (additional 250 employees + reporting for ~30k). The work will include supporting managers and employees at all levels in the organization in the following areas:
- Manage and maintain the integrity of employee data in PepsiCo's HR systems, including auditing and corrections
- Develop proficiency in PepsiCo HR and Reporting systems (myHR, Employee Central, SAP, Business Objects) to support HR team deliverables including reporting and system entry
- Compile data reports and analyze data as well as report general statistics and insights
- Manage the logistics of large and small team meetings including meeting agenda and presentation support for both live and web-based sessions
- Collaborate with internal HR business partners to solve complex employee questions regarding benefits, leaves of absence and payroll issues
- Respond to inquiries related to policies, performance management, compensation processes, benefits and payroll
- High School Diploma required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Prior HR experience a plus
- Advanced/Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage through competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, administrative and customer service skills
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive and business confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team environment
- Flexible and able to work under pressure to include tight deadlines and multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability of leveraging self-initiative to get results
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 117108BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.