VUDU provides high-quality streaming services and access to the latest TV and movie content, often still playing in theaters, so there’s no more waiting to see your favorite films. The VUDU team includes experts in engineering, operations, product management, design, marketing, and customer service. We’re all working together to build and deliver the best streaming experience across hundreds of platforms – from mobile to smart TV.
The Front-end Engineering team at VUDU consist of best in class software engineering talents who develop the VUDU service across virtually every device platform. Whether it’s rich media experiences from your tablet to the immersive living room media experience, VUDU engineers combine a rich UI with the latest web and mobile application technology.
VUDU is the highly-rated streaming solution for your favorite TV Shows and Movies that has a large audience on PlayStation®, Xbox®, Roku®, Chromecast®, and Blu-ray™ / TV.
We are committed to bring the best-in-class service to our applications. We want millions of users to get instant access to all the latest movies and TV shows from web, mobile web, mobile, and living room devices. Browse, rent, own, and watch directly from VUDU.
The VUDU application features:
- The hottest new movie and TV releases – watch some titles before they're available on DVD/Blu-ray.
- Stream directly or download to your device to watch anywhere, any time.
- Redeem your UltraViolet code and enjoy access to your UltraViolet digital collection.
- Link your Disney Movie Anywhere account and watch your Disney, Pixar, and Marvel movies anywhere you go.
- Designing, implementing and supporting VUDU’s UI and Application functionality for services that run on Living room devices.
- Implement product development strategies using Agile development processes
- Manage architecture or technology projects
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 6+ years of software development experience required.
- Self-motivated hands on generalist in web based applications.
- Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, Backbone.js, etc).
- Experience interfacing with Web Services platforms
- Solid knowledge of Object oriented design
- Familiarity with Automation Tools
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.