Senior IT Auditor
Job Title: Senior IT Auditor
Location: Purchase, NY
The Senior IT Auditor will support the PepsiCo Global Audit department in the execution of information technology engagements. The role will identify and assess risks to PepsiCo IT processes and systems, execute audit programs and communicate results to management. The candidate must have a well-versed and broad understanding of IT processes, systems, IT general controls and emerging technologies including third-party governance, system implementations, cybersecurity, cloud computing, privacy and mobile computing.
- Big 4 or equivalent consulting or industry experience
- 5+ years relevant experience in areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, mobile technology, or application infrastructure, including actual \"hands-on\" experience with the technologies; experience should also include areas such as implementation, project, program management, and audit practice experience
- Progressive experience supporting multiple IT projects/engagements in a variety of technical areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, major ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle) as well as other non-ERP applications/solutions, mobile technology, application infrastructure
- Functional/audit/consulting experience with technical areas such as system configurations, interfaces, automated controls, data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, major ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle) as well as other non-ERP applications/solutions, mobile technology, application infrastructure; with experience demonstrating increasing responsibility in subject area
- Understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Change Management, System Development Lifecycle, Information Security, IT Operations etc.)
- Strong analytical, execution and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills both written and oral
- Excellent business acumen and understanding of business functions and processes (e.g. order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay, HR/Payroll and financial report closing process)
- Familiarity with tools and technologies including a combination of the following: SAP GRC, Approva, SQL programming, ETL technologies and supporting processes, cybersecurity capability design tools and processes, python programming, Tableau, ACL and SpotFire that support data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, mobile technology, and application infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree (Information Management, MIS, Finance with IT minor, Accounting with IT minor or related combinations or degrees with business and technical mix)
- Ability to obtain work visa for U.S. and other PepsiCo locations
- Combination of professional certifications (CPA, CIA or CISA preferred) and/or graduate degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 110864BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.