Senior Java Application Developer - Schaumburg, IL(Job Number:704792)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At Optum, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an elite team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
If you have a solid track record for innovation and accomplishment, we are eager to speak with you! We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers by working for the best company in the healthcare industry. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far. Being a leader in healthcare IT, it is always challenging and exciting here at Optum in creating the healthcare system of tomorrow. Join us and start doing your life's best work. (sm)
Optum requires core PBM software to be upgraded on a
regular basis. This role will help direct offshore development team to
complete software retrofitting and testing for the release,
additionally, work with onsite IT and business team to provide needed
coding and testing support. This role also will need to be hands on to
support other critical development project.
- Work and complete assigned capital projects
- Work and complete retrofits and end-to-end application testing to support core product application release
- Provide coordination, collaboration and support to business and cross IT teams as well as offshore team
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues timely whenever necessary
- Requires working off-hours during weekday and/or weekend to attend meetings and oversee offshore development work
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-IL-Schaumburg
Organization OptumRx IT
Number of Openings 1