Senior Manager, Cross-Border eCommerce Strategy - International
JobTitle: Senior Manager, Cross-Border eCommerce Strategy - International
City: SAN BRUNO
The Walmart.com team is here to provide amazing digital and physical experiences for our customers – with seamless access to products and services they want. Marketplace allows us to present an even wider array of vendor products on Walmart.com and beyond. Behind the scenes, e-commerce experts are focused on category growth, program management, business development, and seller onboarding. We continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, and e-commerce innovation to customers.
This team member will be responsible for global operations technology and supply-chain projects that support Walmart International’s 10 different ecommerce markets in Asia, LATAM, North America, and Europe. Reporting to the Director, Cross-Border Ecommerce Business Development, this team member is expected to independently manage and own specific ecommerce programs under the broader cross-border ecommerce strategy with minimal supervision. Extensive cross-functional collaboration with internal and external partners in logistics, engineering, merchandising, and finance is critical in this role. Managing large data sets, communicating with executive stakeholders, and finding creative solutions to advance complex projects are skills that will help this team member succeed in this role.
- Drives the strategy and execution of multiple global operations and technology business plans for Walmart International Cross-Border Ecommerce
- Leads and supports global business development initiatives related to last-mile delivery, import/export, ecommerce fulfillment, operations product management, and global marketplaces
- Collaborates and coordinates with partners in Japan, China, India, LATAM, and EU
Manages 3rd party vendors from qualification to contract negotiations to execution
Conducts process-mapping for operational, technology, or merchandising flows
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Business Administration, Operations Science, or related field and 5 years experience in product management, business consulting, or related field
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- International travel required (15% - 30%)
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.