Senior Manager Data Analytics and Reporting - Global Shared Services
JobTitle: Senior Manager Data Analytics and Reporting - Global Shared Services
Lead large deployments and delivery of dashboards to our operations global shared services center and field leadership internal customers. Tell a story with data analytics & reporting by developing dashboards using Tableau dashboards.
Supervise a team of 4 Business System Analysts.
This is a start-up Global Shared Services team for the largest retailer. It’s a high growth & development opportunity.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the execution of standard processes and controls to protect company assets
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Implements Global Shared Services initiatives and process improvements in area of responsibility (for example, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger)
- Oversees month-end closing activities, reconciliations, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance, and audit findings for assigned areas of responsibility
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the financial performance of assigned business areas
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 4 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 6 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Tableau Dashboard Developer, Oracle BI, write SQL, DB2, SAP BI, Advanced MS Excel, Intermediate MS Access
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
- Project Management certification.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.