Senior Manager, Data Analytics Audit
JobTitle: Senior Manager, Data Analytics Audit
- Assists with the continuous development of associates by providing technical, analytical, and statistical training; and mentoring fellow associates on business processes and procedures.
- Communicates report and/or analysis findings to customers by creating presentations, summaries, charts, and data interpretation.
- Defines parameters for predictive models and data mining projects by providing business relevant conclusions and forecasts; collaborating with internal and external customers; and conducting business research utilizing statistical and quantitative modeling.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Predictive Analysis and Reporting area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Ensures data integrity and usability by validating data; understanding business relevance of data; providing recommendations for data correction; and collaborating with Information Systems Division(ISD) on data sources.
- Executes business strategies by performing analyses; trending and forecasting; managing project completion; and addressing challenges as they arise.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- 5 years experience in internal audit, information technology, or business-related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Financial certification or licensure (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)).
- Information systems certification or licensure (for example, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)).
- Master s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Accounting, Information Technology, or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.