Senior Manager, Global Audit Services
JobTitle: Senior Manager, Global Audit Services
- Communicates audit information (for example, audit findings, status updates, process improvements) to senior leadership
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures audit objectives are met
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages execution of Company Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing
- Oversees delivery of multiple projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 5 years experience in internal audit, information technology, or business-related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Financial certification or licensure (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)).
- Information systems certification or licensure (for example, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)).
- Master s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Accounting, Information Technology, or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.