Senior Manager of Global Identity ManagementAccess Governance
Job Title: Senior Manager of Global Identity ManagementAccess Governance
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
The Senior Manager of Global Identity Management and Access Governance Engineering Services will report to the Director of Global Identity and Access Management and is tasked with providing information security leadership and strategy for designing, building, maintaining and supporting ISG identity management and Access Governance security systems protecting PepsiCo information and assets globally against unauthorized access, security risks, data loss, and cyber-attacks. This leadership position will also drive short term and long term global information identity and access management engineering strategy and tactical plans.
This leader will partner with internal and external stakeholders to implement and manage strong integrated security systems in addition to serving as escalation point. The position will work with various decision makers across all organizational levels and foster relationships across the organizations while overseeing a variety of security systems, as well as recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective solutions for all aspects access security management. This position will Lead the Global Identity Management and Access Governance Services Engineering organization by providing strategic and tactical security guidance for IT programs/projects/initiatives, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls and enhancements.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other STEM field of study
- 8-10 years of IT Security, Audit, Controls or related experience
- 6+ years of Access Management, Identity Management, and Recertification of Access
- Previous experience of independently defining strategy, determine tactical plans and execution
- Demonstrated ability to deliver multiple large scale global projects simultaneously
- Proven experience executing cyber security policies and current industry knowledge
- Build and manage a high performance team and manage day-to-day activities
- Create effective presentations across various organizational levels
- Proactively managing issues and risks with mitigation plans
- Execute, report, escalate and drive compliance
- Strong 3rd Party and Vendor Management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 103751BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.