Senior Manager, Organizational Development
Job Title: Senior Manager, Organizational Development
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Human Resources
This role will lead and advance the strategy for the Talent Management and Organizational Capability team supporting the Global Finance function within PepsiCo. The main purpose of this team is to advance and develop technical talent along with functions specific critical skills through a common Finance Career Model.
This role supports a variety of talent capability programs on a corporate and global scale as well as supporting and leading elements of Core Processes for Finance. This position is accountable for creating, implementing and measuring talent management programs and process across the Finance function..
The OMD Sr. Manager is responsible for:
- Provide internal consulting / project management/team oversight to clients and HR Business Partners by designing, developing and implementing Organization Development, Leadership/Management Development and Career Development interventions as well as serving as a subject matter expert to clients on performance improvement, performance coaching, skill development some of which may include:
- Finance Career Model & Critical Experiences
- Organizational Surveys
- Change Leadership
- Assessment Tools with team facilitation as needed
- Partnerships with Global Finance College
- Update Competency Model
- Core Process
- People Planning / Game Planning / Talent Mapping
- The creation of Job Exchange Program for Finance
- Oversee the ongoing implementation of core people processes that include PMP,OHS, developmental assessments and, ensuring the on-time training and communications, data collection, flawless employee participation, and consistent execution across client groups. This includes directing team to ensure timely deliverables are met across the function.
- Create content and messaging strategy for all media/web development associated with the Finance talent management team
- Oversee and provide strategic guidance for the development and growth of Talent Analytics capability for Finance to support enhanced people decision making and workforce planning
- Manage OMD team members in support of the above goal while ensuring employees have opportunity to grow and develop through coaching, development and increased autonomy over time
- Strong competency in dealing with ambiguity & learning agility
- Solid analytical, communication, project management skills
- Ability to engage with client groups (including senior business leaders) and Senior HR leaders to assess organizational issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to influence & communicate effectively with senior executives
- Functional Competencies: Organization Development; Career Development & Succession Planning; Org. Capability; Change Leadership & Strategic Business Partnering; HR Administration & Information Systems; Process Consultation; Internal Consulting; Facilitation
- 7+ years experience in OMD design & execution of core HR processes, management/leadership development, evaluative tools, competency models and strategic HR OMD initiatives
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 112808BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.