Senior Manager Strategy Project-Logistics
JobTitle: Senior Manager Strategy Project-Logistics
- Conducts supply chain analysis
- Develops and implements complex supply chain models
- Drives and manages the execution of large and diverse supply chain projects
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies, creates, and implements process improvements
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Represents Transportation on cross-functional teams addressing Global Logistics initiatives
- 1 year experience with database applications (e.g., MS-Office, Excel, Access).
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field (e.g., Engineering, Transportation, Logistics) and 4 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field OR 6 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.