Senior Manager, Transportation Finance; Walmart US
JobTitle: Senior Manager, Transportation Finance; Walmart US
- Drives business and process improvements
- Drives the strategy, business case, and execution of multiple business plans and initiatives
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures business needs are being met and business partners are being fully supported
- Influences Transportation, Logistics and Finance decision-making and prioritization
- Maintains financial controls
- Provides leadership and insights to achieve financial plans
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 2 years experience in finance or related field OR 6 years experience in finance or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- 1 year experience using Essbase.
- 1 year experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1 year retail experience.
- 1 year of transportation experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or related field.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.