Senior .Net Developer - MN, CT, MA, NC, or SC(Job Number:707735)
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a Senior .NET Developer. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value. This is a unique development role where custom solutions are engineered end-to-end with a focus on process automation.
Positions in this function are responsible for designing, developing and supporting enterprise level custom applications, components and processes. The candidate will operate within established methodologies and apply knowledge of principles and techniques to solve technical problems using innovative solutions.
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Able to approach concepts creatively
- Focus on efficiency with the ability to multitask
- Generally, work is self-directed and not prescribed
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Troubleshoot issues, proactively identify solutions, implement corrective actions and collect and organize issues on a tracker
- Self-managing, organized and effective communicating team member who proactively works to address issues and keeps team members informed
- Creating, maintaining and supporting active applications, tools and processes while maintaining user and technical documentation
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-MN-Eden Prairie
Other Location US-CT-Hartford, US-SC-Duncan, US-MA-Boston, US-NC-Raleigh
Organization End User Technology Services
Number of Openings 1