Senior Network Program Specialist / Reporting Analyst - US Telecommute - Central or Western Regions(Job Number:703933)
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Network Program Specialist is responsible for the successful program design, compliance with network requirements, network assessment and selection, and program/product implementation. This includes enterprise-wide Clinically Integrated Network teams that focus on specific clinical area Lines of Service (e.g., Cardiology, Women's Health, Oncology, etc.) to improve the quality and affordability through improvements in appropriateness and effectiveness. Senior Network Program Specialists may perform network analysis and strategy development and implementation; obtain data, verify validity of data, and analyze data as required, and analyze network availability and access. Other responsibilities may also include making recommendations regarding use, expansion, selection of networks for various products based on that analysis.
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Identify solutions to non - standard requests and problems
- Solve moderately complex problems and / or conduct moderately complex analyses
- Work with minimal guidance; seek guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Translate concepts into practice
- Provide explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Coach, provide feedback, and guide others
- Act as a resource for others with less experience.
Job Network Program Mgmt
Primary Location US-CA-Cypress
Other Location US-CO-Denver, US-WA-Seattle, US-AZ-Phoenix, US-MO-Kansas City, US-MN-Minneapolis
Organization UHN West
Number of Openings 2