Senior Paralegal - Intellectual Property
JobTitle: Senior Paralegal - Intellectual Property
- Compiles and maintains records of documentation required for legal matters and projects
- Conducts complex investigations with minimal supervision in area of responsibility
- Conducts quality control and monitors compliance
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Designs, develops and implements training for internal teams and provides on-going support.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in complex legal matters in area of responsibility
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Responds to high volume, complex incoming requests on legal matters and projects
- 4 years experience in a corporate Legal department or law firm as a paralegal.
- Paralegal diploma approved by American Bar Association OR Bachelor s degree in any subject and 1 year experience working in a legal environment OR National Association of Legal Assistants Certified Legal Assistant certificate.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.