Bring us your experience, your head for strategy, your strength with relationships and your eye for opportunity. In return we offer an unmatched place to grow and develop your career among a richly diverse group of businesses driven by the power and stability of a leading health care organization. Come help us heal and strengthen the health care system as you do your life's best work.(sm)
This position is responsible for license and related filings for third party administrator, utilization review organization, preferred provider organizations and other licenses or registrations required to be held for business needs. This role will have a high level of interaction with external regulators and internal clients for license filings and to answer questions about licenses.
- Preparing and submitting initial license applications and license renewal submissions
- Communicating with state regulators and internal clients
- Working together with compliance, finance, clinical services and other departments from various segments in coordination and preparation of license applications, renewals and reports
- Researching and assisting in identifying new license requirements
- Dealing with confidential information
- Drafting and maintaining various license status tables, research charts and databases