Senior Portfolio Manager- Realty
JobTitle: Senior Portfolio Manager- Realty
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Executes the property management of operating portfolio
- Manages projects for real estate transactions and deal initiations for assigned geographic area
- Manages realty projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports real estate transactions and deal initiations for assigned geographic area
- Supports realty and property closings for assigned geographic area
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Sciences, Engineering, or related field and 3 years experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related field OR 5 years experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in project and portfolio management.
- 2 years experience in property management.
- 2 years experience managing third-parties.
- 4 years experience analyzing realty information (for example, market analysis, site selection).
- Juris Doctor degree.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.