Senior Product Manager, Cross-Border eCommerce - International
JobTitle: Senior Product Manager, Cross-Border eCommerce - International
City: SAN BRUNO
The Walmart.com team is here to provide amazing digital and physical experiences for our customers – with seamless access to products and services they want. Marketplace allows us to present an even wider array of vendor products on Walmart.com and beyond. Behind the scenes, e-commerce experts are focused on category growth, program management, business development, and seller onboarding. We continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, and e-commerce innovation to customers.
Ensuring our customers get the right product in the right place and at the right time is important to the Supply Chain & Logistics team. From supply planning and order management to fulfillment and transportation, our expanding omnichannel supply chain anticipates Walmart.com customers’ needs. We’re not just getting customers what they want today, we’re creating disruptive change with next generation tools and capabilities that will support their needs in the future, all while providing everyday low prices.
This team member will be responsible for driving strategy and execution of front-end and back-end cross-border ecommerce processes and serve as the nexus of design, business strategy, and engineering for different cross-border ecommerce product development. The product vision will cover functionality related to international shipping, international customer user experience, assortment, item setup, fulfillment, payments, order management system integration, and checkout. A candidate who is eager to jump into the business and technical challenges of building large-scale, global ecommerce projects that span Asia, LATAM, EU, and North America in an agile environment will excel in this role.
- Drives the strategy and execution of multiple global operations and technology business plans for Walmart International Ecommerce
- Defines specific functionality to serve international customers based on market research and MVP hypothesis testing; collaborates across different teams to build and launch new products
- Leads and supports global business development initiatives related to last-mile delivery, import/export, ecommerce fulfillment, operations product management, and global marketplaces
- Collaborates and coordinates with partners in Japan, China, India, LATAM, and EU
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field; 5 years experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- International travel required (15% - 20%)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Masters in technical field/MBA preferred
- 2 years experiences in product management, ecommerce, or engineering preferred
- Languages skills or international work experience
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies, lean methodologies, or prior programming experience for large organization
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.