Senior Product Manager, Customer Office
Job Code: 400318
Job Location: California-Mountain View
Prudential is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help define and develop our new digital brokerage and advisory experiences. This person will join a new product group focused on account opening, money movement, portfolio management, and related clearing/advisory functions. The role requires customer centric “problem/solution” thinking, the ability to distill complex operational workflows into simple steps, collaborate across business units, with a proven track record of successful execution.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new group within Prudential, and help shape the future of the company. The Customer Office is a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, with a start-up feel. You’ll be encouraged to roll up your sleeves (or not, if you wear t-shirts), take initiative, be creative, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
- Define the strategy and manage the roadmap of our digital brokerage / advisory operations and processing flow (account opening, money movement, related clearing functions) across Prudential’s product line
- Work with developers in an agile SDLC (e.g. write user stories, participate in daily standups, etc.)
- Collaborate with clearing firm, advisors, service teams, business units (including broker dealer), and our internal UX and technology teams to define simple and elegant online solutions
- When necessary, lead discussions and decisions around design and workflow
- Ensure stakeholders are aware of project status, enhancements, and effectively communicate current status and upcoming challenges
- Maintain product flow requirements from idea through release and maintenance
- 5 years of Digital Product Management experience in Financial Services
- 3 years experience with agile SDLC / Scrum Process – writing stories, sprints, daily stand-ups, etc.
- Familiar with robo-advisors and digital wealth management solutions Familiar with clearing functions (account opening, money movement) highly desirable
- 3 years in executing multiple parallel projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Product Development