Senior Product Manager, Customer Office
Job Code: 370278
Job Location: New Jersey-Newark
Prudential is seeking a Senior Product Manager with a proven track record of delivering high-quality products in financial services or similar highly technical yet service oriented industries. The person filling this role will be instrumental in guiding the requirements of Prudential’s digital platform and ensuring successful adoption of new features and functionality across external & internal customers, channel sales intermediaries, and institutional clients.
This role requires a cross-functional customer centric view into Prudential’s several business units including retirement/401K, group insurance, asset management, life insurance and annuities. The right person will have good mix of understanding customer needs, as well as, the internal operational and call center processes that impact customer experience.
As Senior Product Manager, you will help shape, direct and execute our product vision. You'll be challenged to blend customer-centric principles with industry-changing innovation. You will work with the marketing and digital technology teams to create experiences that reinforce the Prudential brand by delighting and wowing our customers.
You will get to work in an exciting and engaging agile startup environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly - have fun.
- Create solutions that are targeted at Customer Service Representatives
- Partner with Customer Service and Marketing teams on the rollout of products.
- Create and maintain product requirements and documentation to inform the product lifecycle from idea through release and maintenance.
- Develop and drive the Prudential’s product roadmap, driving critical capabilities from concept to customer.
- Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, feed that information back into technology development process, and continuously identify next set of opportunities working closely with the internal and external clients.
- Serve as a product evangelist with Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, our customers and our partners.
- Work closely with internal business teams, operations, and call centers to create superior service experience.
- 5 years of Product Management and/or Customer Service experience in internet enabled businesses
- Proven experience in gathering and transforming customer/business needs into an actionable product roadmap, and product roadmaps into product requirements
- Understanding of customer transactions and communication, digital marketing, operational work flows, internet technologies, as well as development methodology for a complex multi-business website
- Experience in IVR Technology and Service to Sales is a plus.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
- Understanding of CRM tools
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies is a huge plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Project Management