Senior Product Manager
JobTitle: Senior Product Manager
@WalmartLabs is the technical powerhouse behind Walmart Global eCommerce. We employ big data at scale -- from machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithms, to modeling and analyzing massive flows of data from online, social, mobile and offline commerce. We don’t just engineer cool websites, mobile apps, and new services; we use our own open source tools to create the framework. Deployment is automated and accelerated through our open cloud platform. This makes us incredibly nimble and able to adjust in real-time to our global customers.
Sr Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
The Walmart Global eCommerce team is responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global eCommerce capabilities for our rapidly expanding customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in technology product management, but also an abundant curiosity to innovate.
We are a high-performance team looking for others who will challenge us to become even better. Come, be the newest member of the team!!
Come join an organization where you'll get to work as part of a world-class team, solve problems that are at a scale very few can create, and get to build products that are only bound by the scope of your imagination.
About the Team
The Growth-CRM works directly with business & marketing to engage users through various marketing vehicles to Walmart destinations (web, mobile, Sam’s club). The team is at the heart of sending all marketing communication to our customers to build a sustainable long term relationship with the customer.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to drive and take Walmart’s products to next level. You are responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle.
- Translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth
- Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues
- Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process
- Analyze data to provide actionable insights
- Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing products and building mocks for product ideas
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- 4+ years product management experience
- Must have solid exp working on consumer-facing products
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Ability to understand how this product interacts within the overall eCommerce ecosystem at WalmartLabs
Additional Preferred Qualifications
eCommerce exp is a plus but not required
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.