Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, Automation - Minnetonka, MN(Job Number:699601)
As a Senior Quality Assurance Consultant (Automation), you will work as a part of a dynamic team involved in testing Big Data Implementation. The individual will be responsible for design, develop and implementing automation approach and overall automated testing framework for various data warehouse projects. Database technologies currently utilized include Informatica, Talend, PIG and Hbase query tool; additional enterprise relational databases may be utilized in the future.
To learn more about Technology careers with UnitedHealth Group, please click here.
- Design, develop, and implement automated software testing framework based on the business demand, DevOps and Continuous delivery plans
- Guide team of QA leads on-site and off-shore to drive automation solution for multiple assets
- Work on technologies such as Java, J2EE, Talend, Hive, PIG, Unix, Jenkins to write business logic and create automated test scripts on big data implementation projects
- Design and maintain a automation framework to provide integrated testing in an Agile environment
- Work on Jenkins to run integration suite on a daily basis and maintain automated regression to assure quality of the builds and deliverables
- Work on automation testing tools and infrastructure to enhance automation capability to support continuous delivery
- Deliver quality solutions within scheduled timeframes
Job IT Quality Assurance
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization Optum Data Management
Number of Openings 1