Senior Service Account Manager - Telecommute in Buffalo, NY(Job Number:705493)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
This position will be working directly with our clients. The Senior Service Account Manager serves as a liaison to resolve missing information, bad debt reduction opportunities and complex billing issues. This role involves direct contact with client contacts, sales, and internal billing teams.
- Serve as the liaison to a client customer base to manage retrieval of missing information and bad debt opportunities as well as the resolution of escalated billing issues.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, billing expertise and judgment
- Perform required research/analysis to drive resolution of client issues (e.g., root cause analysis)
- Works independently to prioritize and complete work based upon deadlines'
- Establish credibility with clients, internal and external business partners.
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively identifies solutions.
- Create partnerships with clients to foster open lines of communication and drive identification of ongoing business opportunities and issues
- Quickly establish rapport relating to the customer in a polite, positive and courteous manner
- Project patience, empathy, caring, and sincerity in voice tone and words
- Express thoughts and information clearly and succinctly
- Ability to make difficult or unpopular decisions and to deliver difficult messages
- Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
Position located in the Buffalo region.
Job Service Account Management
Primary Location US-NY-Buffalo
Organization O360 Quest
Number of Openings 1