Healthcare isn’t just changing.
It’s growing more complex every day. ICD-10 Coding replaces ICD-9. Affordable
Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead?
Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part
of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360.
We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine
our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our
resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue
Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your
passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be.
It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
This position will be working directly with our clients. The Senior Service Account Manager serves as a liaison to resolve missing information, bad debt reduction opportunities and complex billing issues. This role involves direct contact with client contacts, sales, and internal billing teams.
Position located in the Buffalo region.
- Serve as the liaison to a client customer base to manage retrieval of missing information and bad debt opportunities as well as the resolution of escalated billing issues.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, billing expertise and judgment
- Perform required research / analysis to drive resolution of client issues (e.g., root cause analysis)
- Works independently to prioritize and complete work based upon deadlines'
- Establish credibility with clients, internal and external business partners.
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively identifies solutions.
- Create partnerships with clients to foster open lines of communication and drive identification of ongoing business opportunities and issues
- Quickly establish rapport relating to the customer in a polite, positive and courteous manner
- Project patience, empathy, caring, and sincerity in voice tone and words
- Express thoughts and information clearly and succinctly
- Ability to make difficult or unpopular decisions and to deliver difficult messages
- Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers