Senior SIP Engineer - 1204610
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Who You'll Work With
Cisco CCTG (Cloud Collaboration
Technology Group) is looking for experienced SIP developers. If you are
interested in building world-class business applications with tens of millions users,
please read on!
What You'll Do:
* Build industry leading enterprise collaboration apps (IM, voice, video, etc) that run on various platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)
* Continuous improvement on use experience and quality to keep high customer satisfaction
Who You Are
* Strong SIP and call control development experience.
* Familiar with related RFCs
* 5+ years of software development experience with C/C++ programming
* Experience with Linux/Unix, multi threading, network
Strong analytical and communication skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Knowledge of GUI development (Java, C#, Objective-C) or multi-media is a plus
What's in it for you:
* Great company and Agile team
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Great opportunity to make a difference
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks,
pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We
celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are
dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.