Senior Six Sigma Consultant - Optum Global Solutions - Telecommute(Job Number:709953)
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions by assisting with Operational Projects throughout the organization! Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Senior Engagement Manager, the primary responsible is in health care domain consulting in the area of process re-engineering. This is a client-facing role where top candidates need to possess strong client relationship management skills, communication skills and stakeholder management skills apart from hands on experience in consulting with clients on process re-engineering.
Consultants who are a part of this team need to be highly mobile and deliver significant end-to-end improvements on strategic and operational projects.
Please note: This position will require 60-75% travel to customer sites. The Senior Engagement Manager will reside near one of our UnitedHealth Group/Optum offices ideally in MN, FL, TX or DC. Residing in a state close to another UHG office may also be considered.
- Conducts business assessments and discovery to identify top focus areas for clients
- Lead and participate in high impact re-engineering projects emerging out of discovery assessments or otherwise
- Lead and drive Discover - Design - Deploy lifecycle of re-engineering projects
- Set up priorities for process improvements across re-engineering assignments
- Ensures that re-engineering objectives, specific goals, measures, and metrics are established
- Adopt, leverage and build re-engineering methodologies and tools to deliver results
- Works closely with clients, stakeholders and cross functional teams plan and lead projects
- Ensure timely project communication at all levels of stakeholders and the business organization as appropriate
- Providing thought leadership to the project team
- Understand Corporate score card and critical organizational level financial metrics
- Develop strategic insights and recommendations on the basis of the research conducted
- Communicates key lessons learned and best practices from process re-engineering projects and develop case studies to be utilized as re-engineering collaterals
- Stays up to date in the application of process improvement tools and techniques and relevant benchmarking data for related organizations
- Share Best practices from within and outside the organization / industry / domain and provide recommendations for implementing them
- Collaborate with senior leadership in organization-building activities such as response to RFP’s / RFI’s and growing client accounts, etc.
Job Six Sigma
Primary Location US-MN-Eden Prairie
Other Location US-TX-Dallas, US-FL-Tampa, United States, US-DC-Washington, US-IL-Chicago
Organization OGS Shared Services
Number of Openings 2