Senior Sonar Administrator - Raleigh, NC(Job Number:699762)
There's no better time to bring your software engineering career to the health care industry.
You take pride in designing and developing solutions. And not just any solutions - solutions that are scalable and can be used in the marketplace to make an impact on the lives of millions. At Optum, you can bring your passion for innovation to an Agile environment where some of the smartest people you'll ever work with are working together to help make the health care system work better for everyone.
When you join us as a Senior Sonar Administrator, you'll have the opportunity to showcase your technical expertise, making historic transformation in health care and changing the way our businesses and consumers engage with technology. You will be challenged with delivering high quality software products to impact the health care industry for the better. Here, you'll work at a pace you didn't know you had in you, your performance will be rewarded and, at the end of the day, you'll know you're doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Infrastructure support for installing and upgrading SonarQube
- SonarQube Technical SM
- Software development using the SonarQube API
- Mentors other team members on the use of Sonar
- Drives source code quality across the application teams
- Reporting metrics to senior leaders
- Resource to senior leadership
- Develops pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
Job Product/Software Engineering
Primary Location US-NC-Raleigh
Organization S&T - Product Development
Number of Openings 1