Senior Storage Administrator
Job Code: 392918
Job Location: New Jersey-Roseland
Experience in the following areas is required:
• Network Attached Storage (Netapp/IBM N-Series, CDOT and 7-Mode)
• Netapp OnCommand
• Storage Based Snapshots
• Storage Based Replication
• Business Continuation and Disaster Recovery experience as related to Enterprise Storage Infrastructure
Experience in any of the following would be a strong plus:
• Scripting/automation skills: PowerShell (Strong plus), Python/UNIX shell/Perl
• IBM or Hitachi Block Storage
• Hitachi Object Storage (HCP, HDI)
• Windows and/or UNIX Operating Systems Administration
• Enterprise automation (ServiceNow)
• DevOps experience
• Strong general understanding of enterprise IT operations and relevant technology (servers, storage, backups)
• Strong Office Applications technical skills – MS Word, Visio, PowerPoint and MS Project
Additional job requirements include:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Provide 7x24 on-call support when required
• Provide internal hotline support for business groups and operations
• Provide off-hour problem and change implementation support
• Produce technical documentation including operations run books, user guides, and standard operating procedures.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Information Technology