Senior T - SQL Programmer - South FL or East Coast - Telecommute(Job Number:694268)
UnitedHealthcare is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
When you work with UnitedHealthcare, what you do matters. It's that simple…and it's that challenging.
In providing consumer - oriented health benefit plans to millions of people; our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system.
Positions in this function are technical roles that develop and support marketing/product systems and information. Employees in information management roles develop and enhance technology tools that support Marketing / Product team operations and provide reporting capabilities to measure or track performance levels.
The Senior T-SQL Programmer will be responsible for creating SQL Server 2012 databases and writing SQL code. The SQL Database Programmer will also be introduced to .NET front end web pages.
- Create queries on large data sets
- Create stored procedures, functions and triggers as needed
- Extract, transform and load data via Import/Export wizards and SSIS
- Create Deliverables via Excel, MS Access ,SSRS or other delivery mechanisms
- Tune queries to obtain maximum performance where necessary
- Develop tables, indexes, constraints
- Optimize database code by analyzing query execution plans
- Be able to work with internal and external business teams
- Research new ways to improve existing functionality
- Commit to continuous improvement in methodologies as applied to database design and development
- Discharge other projects and tasks as directed by supervisor
Job Marketing/Product Database
Primary Location US-FL-Miramar
Organization Ops Shared Svcs Sr Mgmt
Number of Openings 1