Senior Tax Analyst - Consolidations
Job Title: Senior Tax Analyst - Consolidations
Location: Purchase, NY
- Assist in consolidating PepsiCo's quarterly and annual global income tax provision and ensure that it is timely and accurately prepared in accordance with relevant GAAP, SEC and other authoritative public company guidance related to accounting for income taxes (ASC 740).
- Assist in planning and forecasting PepsiCo's Effective Tax Rate.
- Assist in preparation of income tax footnote and related tax disclosures for a public company.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of federal, state and international tax laws, regulations and current tax developments.
- Develop working relationships with accounting, treasury and finance personnel throughout PepsiCo to gather and analyze data.
- Assist in a variety of tax planning and tax accounting research projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA, and/or Masters in Taxation, preferred but not required
- 3-5 years tax experience with public accounting firm and/or multinational corporation
- A hardworking, quick learner with a positive \"can do\" attitude
- Highly motivated, solution-driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115453BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.