Senior Technical Business Analyst
Job Title: Senior Technical Business Analyst
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: IT and Internet
The Business Relationship Management Specialist provides ownership for the relationship from the PepsiCo Foodservice organization to PepsiCo IT. The Specialist will assist in the development of solution concepts, serving as the Senior Business Analyst for key leaders in the PepsiCo Equipment Services (PES) and our Foodservice Sales functions. The role includes working directly with the FS Business Leadership team in defining, analyzing and providing functional design to advance new capability/functionality for the PES & FS Sales applications and IT functions.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide Senior Business Analysis (SBA) services by helping the Business shape Technology demands, collecting/defining requirements, helping to define Business processes, guide solutions and/or wireframe designs
- Drive collaboration effort with IT and Business leaders in a Matrix organizational structure to provide innovative, quality solutions which exceed business goals and expectations
- Act as a liaison between IT solution providers (Development and Delivery Teams) and Business Teams, working closely with both to advance new features, functionality and capability to PES
- Champion the research efforts into new or existing technology solutions in order to prototype and formulate refined, creative solutions
- Own creating SOWs, incorporating aligned requirements, PPM Charter Documents and leading respective meetings to ensure understanding and alignment
- Shape Business Technology value realization, leveraging PepsiCo's Strategic Plans and AOP
- Function as a major contributor in the AOP development process as well as the Out of Cycle funding process and help secure project estimates from Development / Delivery team and the Operate team.
- Participate in solution Strategy Planning and application analytics, providing \"out of the box\" thinking to identify new opportunities to innovate and create lasting capability
- Define, capture and measure post-deployment ROI for all investment projects
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or IT required, Master's Degree preferred
- 10+ years IT experience in roles of increasing scope and responsibility including Business Analysis, IT Leadership and IT Strategy development
- Broad understanding of Business and IT functions in the CPG industry and processes along with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Skills & Capabilities:
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills with a track record of senior-level interaction, communication and presentation experience
- Must be highly self-motivated with track record of driving competing & conflicting priorities
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision while consistently meeting objectives
- Ability to work collaboratively with various Business Partners as well as internal and external technical teams
- Demonstrated experience gathering, analyzing, distilling and summarizing Business requirements
- Strong experience working with software development and technology solution providers
- Experience with application configuration, setup, integration and support in order to help with estimation and ROI analysis
- Knowledge and background of PepsiCo infrastructure (servers, setup, and configuration) and experience troubleshooting operational issues, on mobile platforms is a plus.
- Working knowledge of databases such as Sybase, Oracle, Teradata. Experience working with Objective C, Java, SQL, stored procedures is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 110157BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.