Senior Traffic Workforce Representative - US Telecommute(Job Number:712495)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The Senior Traffic Workforce Representatives are responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring, and adjusting. They are also responsible for determining and communicating work schedules and resources for various call queues. You will work with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
Positions in this function are responsible for all
scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting. Responsible for
determining and communicating work schedules, resources for various call
queues. Works with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency
plans and workflow monitoring.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage intra-day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents actual state compared to agents scheduled state.
- Manage real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages.
- Gain familiarity with analysis and ensure consistent methodologies are followed to maintain quality
- Support the preparation of ad hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Provide training on report, dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed
- Extensive work experience, possibly in multiple functions.
- Work does not usually require established procedures.
- Works independently.
- Mentors others.
- Acts as a resource for others.
- Coordinates others' activities.
Job Traffic/Workforce Management
Primary Location US-MN-Minneapolis
Other Location US-FL-Tampa, US-TX-Dallas, US-CT-Hartford, US-AZ-Phoenix
Organization WE Back Office Plan & Part Mgt
Number of Openings 1