Senior Treasury Analyst - Capital Markets
Job Title: Senior Treasury Analyst - Capital Markets
Location: Purchase, NY
- Support Capital Markets Sr. Manager in execution of PepsiCo short term borrowings and investment of excess cash for both domestic and international entities
- Manages short term cash forecast and strategies for short term borrowings and investments to cover cash requirements
- Manage investment counterparty ratings, investment limits and publish daily, weekly and monthly position reports to senior management teams
- Manage capital markets investment model and ensure it is robust and accurate
- Ensure investment and counterparty risk policies are updated to reflect business needs
- Partner closely with banks to recognize and recommend new instruments for investments
- Assist with monthly risk committee review of global counterparty exposures
- Develop models and processes that facilitate competitive analyses and best-practice benchmarking
- Work closely with other finance and IT teams on defining, developing and implementing global information systems to support processes
- Ensure compliance on SOX, Dodd Frank, and other regulatory compliances
This candidate will work with multiple functions within Treasury (Cash Operations, International Treasury, Capital Markets), other Corporate functions including Control and Tax, as well as the Business Sectors
To be successful, candidate must be extremely driven, have an eye for detail, deliver results within deadlines while balancing multiple concurrent priorities, and be prepared to work in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- 3-5 year of experience in corporate treasury, banking, or financial consulting
- Bachelors degree required. MBA and/or CFA is a plus
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent Excel financial modeling skills required (VLookup, Pivot, etc.)
- Experience with Bloomberg, Quantum, ReVal and Hyperion Financial Management a plus
- Ability and desire to become a well-rounded and highly qualified Treasury professional
- Focused, career-minded, eager to learn and deliver results
- Demonstrated leadership behaviors:
- Drive for results and management of multiple priorities
- Track record of leading projects and influencing decision makers
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flexible managing multiple priorities
- Team oriented and track record of collaboration across functional teams, and
- Excellent communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113774BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.