Senior Treasury Analyst - Commodities
Job Title: Senior Treasury Analyst - Commodities
Location: Purchase, NY
As a Treasury Senior Analyst at PepsiCo, you will be a key team member responsible for hedging PepsiCo's commodity exposure using financial derivatives and providing financial expertise and analysis that enable effective decision-making and improve efficiency.
- Execute commodity financial derivatives according to approved hedging strategies
- Upload trades and reconcile with Middle Office team on any discrepancies
- Provide ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to senior management, business units, procurement and accounting
- Work closely with Middle Office and Accounting CoE to ensure SOX compliance
- Leverage system technology to improve desk efficiency
- Support senior leadership on implementation of new programs
- Partner with Reval to lead operational setup of new programs
- Ongoing maintenance of hedging models
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of corporate finance or other finance related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLookup, Pivot Tables), PowerPoint, Outlook
- Track record of leading projects and influencing decision makers
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent financial modeling skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flexible managing multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to become a well-rounded and highly qualified Treasury professional
- Focused, career-minded, eager to learn and deliver results
- Commodity trading experience (Swaps, Futures, Options)
- Previous experience with Bloomberg and Reval Treasury & Risk Management system
- Experience using Markit, DTCC, Societe Generale Pulse system
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116816BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.