Senior User Experience Designer
Location:Waltham, Massachusetts, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
What You'll Do
As part of CloudLock's UX Team, you’ll work with other designers, product management, and development to develop and translate requirements into a highly usable interface as part of a rapid development process. Specifically, you will:
- Produce artifacts such as interaction flows and mock-ups to support fast-paced development and rapid iteration
- Conduct customer research
- Create and maintain personas and use cases in order to frame and validate your design work
- Make recommendations based on usability findings and industry best practices
- Create and conduct usability tests
- Work to strengthen UX process and evangelize UX within Cloudlock
Who You'll Work With
CloudLock was launched in 2011 with one simple goal in mind: to transform cloud security into a business enabler. From that initial goal, we’ve built a unified cloud security product that helps organizations protect their sensitive data in public cloud applications such as Google’s G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, Box, ServiceNow, and many others. Cisco acquired CloudLock in August of 2016, with CloudLock remaining a cohesive team that is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with remote offices in London and Israel.
Who You Are
We’d love to see your outstanding portfolio that shows off your UX achievements, and discuss the business challenges, constraints and design decisions you faced while creating those sample artifacts.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 3-5 years of experience in user experience design
- Experience in designing web-based applications for complex enterprise needs.
- Ability to guide complex features from initial concept to production and post-launch evaluation.
- Current knowledge of web technologies, tools, trends, and responsive design techniques.
- Working knowledge of common design tools (such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, and Adobe Creative Suite).
- Excellent visualization skills with the ability to clearly articulate concepts visually and verbally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.