Senior Web Solutions Manager
Job Title: Senior Web Solutions Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC2) - Web Solutions - Sr. Technical Manager will lead a team responsible for enhancing and growing PepsiCo's global Knowledge Management, Communication, Collaboration and web solutions. These solutions improve PepsiCo associate's productivity and engagement globally. This role will be responsible for the solution architecture and the technical resources supporting MyPepsiCo, PEPfeed, PepsiCo.com and business solution micro sites.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a mix of technical background and critical delivery experiences along with good communications, leadership, management and general curiosity and passion for technology and people.
- Develop and deliver platform enhancements and maintenance while ensuring the right mix of delivery speed and operational stability.
- Technical liaison between business support groups and our development team to promote our solutions, understand customer needs and lay out a road map for our solutions.
- Manage a team of solution architects and developers.
- Lower overall TCO of solutions by finding ways to reuse, solution stack and bring business teams together to leverage existing investments.
- Development standards and processes.
- Thought leader keeping their team and key stakeholders knowledgeable of modern development practices, Enterprise Communications and Collaboration technology trends and new innovations in the web solution space.
- Understand solution portfolio big picture, develops road maps and delivers on the plan while staying connected to customer's needs, technology trends and company priorities.
- Partners with business teams to gather requirements and understand their needs.
- Partners with global IT teams like Enterprise Architecture, Security and Operations to ensure solutions are aligned with company standards and patterns.
- In partnership with operations ensures platform stability, performance and availability through change management process improvements, performance testing, capacity planning, monitoring, automation and usage analysis.
- Works with deployment services, production services and other engineering teams to ensure engineered solutions are easily deployed and supportable.
- Provides feasibility, level of effort analysis and solution proposals including costs and timing for new application development.
- Managing onsite and offshore development teams.
- Develops design documents (e.g., use cases, data elements, logical entities) in line with PLM framework.
- Defines new solutions and patterns where solutions and patterns do not exist in partnership with Global IT teams like Enterprise Architecture.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with modern web development technologies, industry standards and best practices in the area of web development, web solution architecture, security, performance, automation and testing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Enterprise Web Content Management system.
- Development experience and deep understanding of Web Services and how they fit in a component based web architecture
- Experience and understanding of Mobile application development
- Experience with Agile Development practices
- Specific Technology experience in the following areas are a plus. IBM WebSphere, IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM Web Content Management System, React, Angular, Java Web Services Development, Google Analytics, .net, Office 365, Sitefinity and Siteminder.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114607BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.