Service Account Manager Associate - Franklin, TN(Job Number:705631)
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 14 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
- Coordinates the customer service and/or quality functions for Payer Clients within their assigned book of business
- Manages Client relationships for both internal and external clients
- Consistently achieves quality metrics expectations as set by client
- Provides invoicing and reporting for assigned clients
- Has knowledge of workflow management across the CoE organization (AWA, Suspense, Research, PRA, Client AR, Open Credits)
- Process Documentation for all clients and processes
- Has access to multiple client systems and is able to efficiently navigate
- Manages assigned inventory
- Basic claims writing fundamentals
Job Service Account Management
Primary Location US-TN-Franklin
Organization Optum Ops-Payment Integrity
Number of Openings 1