Service Deliver Manager (SDM) for Facilities Management
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFacilities
What You'll Do
In this role you will bring external market perspective, to bring innovative services and solutions to Cisco. You will develop the future state vision and strategy for the function and lead the transformation. You will be responsible for governance and audit of service provider contracts. You will be focused on enhancing the employee experience, delivering functional thought leadership and champion best practices. Accountable for contract financial oversight and governance. You will be responsible for audits & controls to ensure contract performance. You will develop and leverage in-house and service provider talent to drive continuous improvement. Development of consistent, scalable and sustainable processes across the theater.
You will be accountable for operational excellence and alignment with Global Delivery Organization. You will work closely with the Global Service Owner to drive process and delivery alignment, theater wide. You will enable and govern outsourced service providers. You will have ownership of the service provider account leadership relationships in theater, leading the ongoing service provider transformation to deliver operational excellence for a world class delivery platform. You are an escalation point for long term relationship / contract level oversight. Determines required due diligence activities and funding for expense projects. Tracks relevant metrics and costs and captures value-added benchmarks for selected metrics.
Develops and champions delivery platform strategies to advance metrics to desired benchmarks. Provides thought leadership and industry networking to identify technology solutions within the facilities management arena. Promotes regional standardization of technology solutions and data integrity. Maintains a thorough understanding of core vs. context functions within the facilities management platform. Translates core/context models to support the theatre in developing service provider strategies. Develops and deploys standardized service provider SLAs. Participates in the selection of service providers and ongoing assessment and management of performance. Collaborates with service providers to secure benchmarking data for applicable portfolio metrics.
Responsible for the development and alignment of delivery process for operations including data center, lab, maintenance, general facilities management operations & services, asset management, continuous business management and emergency response. Provides analysis, optimization and development of process maps, supporting tools & templates and promotes theater standardization of process and associated tools in alignment with GDO.
Who You'll Work With
The Service Deliver Manager (SDM) for Facilities Management is a critical position within Cisco’s Workplace Resources (WPR) Group. The role closely aligns with Global Delivery Organization (GDO) for all outsourced delivery functions including Real Estate & Lease Administration, Capital Program Management and Facilities Management, reporting into the Theater Delivery Director
The position provides thought leadership, championing a theater view of WPR delivery team and service provider performance within the Facilities Management function. It focuses on developing and administering the strategies, processes, tools and technology to foster best-in-class performance across the region.
Who You Are
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
• 8+ years of progressively more responsible experience in Facilities
• Proven track record of successfully delivering results in a leveraged outsource environment
• Demonstrated capacity to handle multiple competing priorities effectively and manage large projects to successful conclusion
• Self-starter, Independent, pro-active mind set; generate and champion innovative ideas that bring value to the organization
• Strong decision and financial analysis skills to support comprehensive knowledge of finance and budgeting as well as analytical tools to complex issues and make substantiated recommendations
• Demonstrated willingness and ability to step into leadership role
• Strong sense of urgency, and the ability to diplomatically gain compliance with timelines and data requirements from internal / external stakeholders
• Demonstrable negotiation, writing and presentation skills
• Active membership in a related professional organization or demonstration of active involvement in tracking industry trends, benchmarks, and best practices
• Identifies, champions and introduces opportunities to enhance cost-effective delivery solutions
• Works with functional colleagues within the theaters to capture and share best practices in services and operations
• Establishes a repeatable framework for functional delivery
• Promotes and participates in continuous improvement processes
• Performs desk audits for ongoing compliance and ensures excellence in facilities management delivery - flawless execution and accountability
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.