Service Delivery Manager
Location:Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Technology InterestNetworking, Service Provider
What You'll Do
You will be the owner of service delivery working with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure we meet and exceed customer expectations and help grow Cisco services business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving high customer satisfaction through services engagements by our advanced services as well as technical support.
- To partner with Account and Service Sales teams, Business development, Project Managers, Operations Managers and other local and remote key work partners to ensure quality in our deliverables.
- To allocate resources, negotiate service delivery cost, project schedules and leverage Cisco to any customer issues.
- Cisco Services leadership role working with cross-functional teams to drive program, solution delivery and/or operational improvements for managed services, support, maintenance deliverables.
- To represent Cisco to a number of large and growing enterprise customer accounts at all levels.
Who You'll Work With
You will lead a dynamic team in a matrix reporting model, delivering services to multiple Enterprise and Government customers in South Africa. You will work with customers’ executives, internal resource managers, Cisco technical support teams, delivery centres as well as partners and vendors to implement the optimal delivery model based on customer requirements.
Who You Are
- You enjoy working in and leading complex team structures and taking ownership of technology service challenges.
- You strive to deliver world-class services to customers while improving services profitability.
- You have experience managing or delivering technical services and have project management experience in highly complex new technology solutions.
- You are the trusted advisor to customers and internally for scope and resource escalations.
- You are able to formulate account level services strategy and articulate customer issues, solutions and value proposition throughout Cisco and to customer technical departments.
- You are BSc/MSc in Engineering qualified
- You bring in several years of experience managing network technology projects.
- You possess inter-networking technologies and the competitive marketplace knowledge
- You possess IT Service Management / Operation and Management of network systems knowledge
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.