Service Designer - Multiple Locations(Job Number:699156)
Real relationships, remarkable care, right here. This is healthcare reimagined. Harken Health is the first to unite relationship-driven primary care with care-led health insurance in one simple plan. We are built around the needs of members, creating a dedicated home base for health that reconnects the face-to-face care experience. Our doctors, health coaches and support teams operate within community-based clinics to put remarkable care within more people’s reach. We are a community of people devoted to our members’ health and an experience that makes you feel better just by walking through the door. At Harken, we believe that everyone deserves to feel cared for.
Be a key architect in the healthcare revolution at Harken Health. Harken Health is an independently operated affiliate of UnitedHealthcare and an innovative company with the mission to change what the world expects from healthcare. For you that means working on a high performance, elite team in a start-up environment with access to the scope and scale of UnitedHealth Group. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Service Designers plays an important role in the design, measurement and management of the Harken Health experience. Our Service Designer role is responsible for building services from vision to execution by using a solid foundation in human - centered service design as well as interaction or visual design and fueling human-centered experiences by helping colleagues and multidisciplinary teams develop the end to end Harken Health experience.
Harken Health is headquartered in Minnetonka, MN near Minneapolis and operates Health Centers today in both Atlanta and Chicago. Much of our Service Designer’s work will include interaction with Care Teams and the Harken Health Centers so you could be located in any of the three markets; Minneapolis, Chicago or Atlanta.
- Design and build services from vision to execution by using a solid foundation in human-centered service design as well as interaction or visual design
- Drive the creation of outstanding experiences by helping colleagues and multidisciplinary teams develop great solutions
- Bring hands-on contributions at every phase of the design process; from design research, concept development, service blueprinting to getting to pilot
- Conduct and integrate primary and secondary research, generate proprietary insights, design conceptual frameworks, and help teams translate the value of those insights into principles, design requirements and valuable solutions through prototyping and testing
- Deeply understand customer experiences, especially their emotional ones
- Create models to examine complex problems
- Use prototypes to explore potential solutions
- Tolerate failure (in support of designing and managing aggressive and rapid learning cycles)
- Think holistically in order to design and execute smart experiments that inform service design
- Exhibit thoughtful restraint and balancing great design with short deadlines
Job Product Development & Mgmt
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Other Location US-GA-Atlanta, US-IL-Chicago
Organization E&I Harken Health
Number of Openings 1