ServiceNow Developer - WellMed - San Antonio, TX(Job Number:703883)
It takes courage to find out how good you can be.
At Optum, we're using leading-edge technology to create the health care system of tomorrow. When you join us as a .Net Applications Developer, you'll become part of a team focused on innovation and change. You'll work a little harder. You'll aim a little higher. You'll expect more from yourself and others. And at the end of the day, you'll be doing a lot of good. Through a lot of inspired individuals, we are using technology to build a health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. We are looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed -- people like you.
The Applications Developer supports applications development and automation through the design of new or modification of existing applications and systems. Writes computer applications to implement planned system activities.
- With direction, analyzes and understands functions to be automated or modified, business needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements
- Analyzes, defines, and documents system requirements for data management, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment(s), and interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs
- Creates and documents functional and technical specifications. Converts designs and specifications into computer code. Tests and performs quality assurance activities and assists senior and lead developers ensure the delivery of quality products and services
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, compatibility with other systems, and computer capabilities. Researches and evaluates existing software and hardware tools and applications to assist in programming or to use as program platforms
- Produces detailed system, application, data flow, and other documentation. Documents and, at times, performs training for end users in the application of the designed programs
- Monitors application performance, making any changes to maximize the performance and reliability of new and existing applications
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-TX-San Antonio
Organization WellMed Medical Mgmt, Inc
Number of Openings 2