Services Product Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
<b>What You'll Do</b>
Create customer value by delivering outcomes that solve the most critical
<b>Who You'll Work With</b>
The Advanced Services Product Management organization defines and develops
Cisco’s professional services that we sell and deliver to our customers and
partners. We now have an opening for an experienced product manager to run a
services portfolio and develop new service releases. The Product Manager within
the Portfolio Management team is responsible for managing and evolving the
service portfolio for the Security architecture by partnering with service
delivery teams, business development teams, along with their domain expertise
and knowledge in the Security market and technologies.
<b>Who You Are</b>
Security is one of Cisco’s major focus areas and is experiencing rapid growth. Cisco Advanced Services provide cybersecurity services that help customers protect and transform their business. Our customers rely on us to help them understand how to anticipate and respond to new threats, reduce complexity and fragmentation, and adapt with agility to changing business models. Backed by an unmatched combination of resources - vast research and threat intelligence, mature methodologies, and multi-disciplinary experts across security, cloud, mobility, collaboration, and data center – Cisco Security Services help customers better manage risk and compliance, control cost, and achieve strategic objectives.
● Customer experience grounded - ability to incorporate customer input, ability to create end-to-end customer journeys, understanding of customer and their business goals, and understand usage and how to evolve offering
● Market/external orientation - ability to identify offering
implications of market trends, can effectively prioritize competitive threats
and mitigate, ability to build and excite an ecosystem of partners
● Architecture/technology strategy - ability capture and internalize the relevant technology disruptions, can identify current and future critical control points to own, ability to disaggregate product strategy into service delivery implications
● Business acumen - ability to tie services strategy to overall business strategy, linking service performance and impact to financials, can specify outcome in tangible metrics and measures (key performance indicators)
● Proven experience as a service portfolio manager, service product manager, or product manager
● A solid understanding of the Security/cyber security market, customer needs, Cisco and competitor technologies, and industry trends
● A strong understanding of the Cisco Services portfolio
● Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence actions of team members outside of function
● Ability to identify, prioritize and deliver measurable results using frameworks and sound business practices, understanding cross-functional dependencies
● Strong business and technical writing skills, coupled with strong presentation skills
● Well-developed teamwork, collaboration and project management skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.